- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that shits not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how fucking disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
Well, yes. This IS America.
(US Army attacks homeless veterans protesting in Washington, DC in 1932)
1960s Birmingham, Alabama
1970 attack on unarmed student protesters at Kent State University
Police action at peaceful UC Davis Occupy protest
Let’s not pretend like the police actions taken this week are anything new. It’s just the most recent manifestation of a problem America has had for a very long time.
Going on right now in Ferguson: Police are raiding a church that has been stocked with medical supplies, food, and tear gas recovery kits for community members engaging in protests. This cannot be allowed to continue.
Stand up, speak out.
This is real life. (x)
And thank you, Mr. Moseby. For taking care of me all these years.
the relationship between these two was far more interesting than just about anything disney channel has ever produced
He was the father figure in her life because her dad was never around. I’m crying
-Shall I always be chosen? - she said bitterly. - Shall I always be left behind when the Riders depart, to mind the house while they win renown, and find food and beds when they return? […] All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.”
- What do you fear, lady? he asked.
-A cage. - she said - To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire.
a straight man: hey dude
The cop who shot a dog in front of its 6 year old owner was fired after outrage from the community and a “Justice for Apollo” campaign.
The cop who shot an unarmed black teen is on paid leave and remains protected by his department. So far, days of outrage and protest have still not brought any justice to Mike Brown.
In America, in 2014, the life of a black man is valued less than that of a dog.
Page 1 of 255